Let’s keep it real, Mary… Opening a Hamburger Mary’s franchise isn’t easy or cheap, and there’s no guarantee of success. To be considered, individuals or partnerships must meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, drive and passion for the hospitality industry
- Previous experience in the restaurant industry (if you have none, then you will be required to hire an experienced manager/operator to run your franchise)
- Ability to obtain a liquor license
- Capital… It is difficult to estimate the exact amount you will need to open a Hamburger Mary’s franchise. This will depend on the location you select (Do you own the building? Is there a restaurant and bar there presently? How much construction is needed? etc) In general, access to at least $250,000 is preferred, but some locations have opened with less.
- Complete and submit an online Franchise Inquiry Form
- Telephone interview with a member of the Hamburger Mary’s team
- Receive and review the Franchise Disclosure Document
- Preliminary approval on territory and development
- Final approval and franchise awarded
- Then the fun begins… Securing and designing your location, training at one of our flagship locations (Chicago or West Hollywood), pre-opening training of your initial staff, and opening your new Hamburger Mary’s!
Please fill out the initial Franchise Application and a member of our team will contact you to get the ball rolling.